Followers

Friday 30 November 2012

V for Vintage


Good morning everyone, and thank you to those who took part in our last challenge.  We only had a few entries as I expect everyone is busy with Christmas preparations, but hopefully we can tempt a few more of you with our new theme which was chosen by Pat and is :-

V for Vintage

We would like to see your work made in a Vintage style for this challenge, which runs for the next two weeks.  A good opportunity to make some Christmas cards and gifts for this one!

Don't forget our challenges are not just for cards, anything goes!

Even though we are not a prize or award giving blog,  please adhere to the theme of the challenge.

Our only rule is no back linking to previous work posted on your blog.  Just to clarify, this means anything before each new challenge date.

Please leave your direct link on Mr. Linky unless he isn't working then please leave a comment in the usual way, thanks.  And thank you for all the lovely comments that are left each week, we do read them!

Here is what our Design Team has created, please visit their blogs for more info, links on right hand side ~


Mari



Roxx



Pat



Sheena



Tammy



Lesley



Shaz



Jan



Caz


18 comments:

  1. I love Vintage! Thanks for the great challenge! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this challenge,I love the vintage style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow all of the creations are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes Vintage for me always! Wonderful projects to inspire us all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vintage cards are so beautiful;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love anything vintage so this challenge was perfect for me! Thanks to the team for all the beautiful, inspirational creations! Great job! Happy Holidays!
    Darlene
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was so happy when I found your awesome vintage challenge and your awesome inspirations I just kept pressing the button lol entry 27 and 28 is the same I enter it twice sorry : ) Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't resist a vintage challenge :)
    It's lovely to see such beautiful inspiration from the DT
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing creations by DT. I love Vintage, thanks for this great challenge.
    -Sony
    http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the wonderful challenge and the beautiful DT pieces for inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad I could join in with you this week....love vintage and your DT samples are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful DT work. Vintage is my favourite style - so I've put my name in the hat. Thank-you for challenge. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi again, I've entered a 2nd entry. If this isn't ok please delete my 2nd entry. Thanks so much for challenge. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  14. halli-hallo,

    ganz tolle werke vom DT. danke dafür.

    glg meggi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the fabulous DT inspiration and great challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. DT work is fantastic it's my first time over here great challenge
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohh wow that, looks extremely comfy! Love the post :)
    Hajj and Umrah packages

    ReplyDelete